Undomesticated crafters are us!!

The crafting diary of a happy creative undomesticated knitter, stitcher, cardmaker, embroiderer, wife, mother,aunt, carer.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Cable Edged Jacket Pt1

The cable edged jacket is going well and I have finished the back and two fronts. I know have to decide whether to sew the shoulders and do the collar and edges or start the sleeves. I don't always block/press my knitting but in this instance I will. I want to start the collar to get it out of the way but because it is so important to me I am rather nervous of doing it incase I go wrong! Decisions decisions decisions. I shall probably start the collar as then the most worrying bit is out of the way. Might even get around to photographing it at some point.
Merry Christmas everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home