Undomesticated crafters are us!!

The crafting diary of a happy creative undomesticated knitter, stitcher, cardmaker, embroiderer, wife, mother,aunt, carer.

Friday, December 16, 2005

My Labour Of Love


A few years ago Womans Weekly was doing a kit for a wedding ring shawl. Having two daughters I thought it would be a nice heirloom. It will be if it ever gets finished !!!!. It is knitted in 1ply and you have to knit a two pattern border which consists of a 48 row pattern repeat which has to be repeated.....................wait for it..................... 40 times. The ends are then sewn together and stitches picked up and knitted on circular and DPN needles. Well this is the pattern. One repeat. I have to concentrate so it is a slow progress as I can't remember the pattern and have to check every other row. I have now done five repeats pictures to follow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home