Undomesticated crafters are us!!

The crafting diary of a happy creative undomesticated knitter, stitcher, cardmaker, embroiderer, wife, mother,aunt, carer.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Coldspring Mills


Back in April 2005 I spent a rather large amount of money on lots of cones of Designer Yarn from ColdSpring Mills. I was told about a one off deal of yarn @1p per gramme and couldn't decide on colours so ended up with three deliverys. Whenever I feel guilty about my stash I justify it with all the things I'm going to make from it and how much money I saved had I paid full price. This is a picture of delivery number 3. The large cone of pistashio green is Cotton Wool which I knitted a Rowan Bolero from Simply knitting in. The cone has 2 kg of yarn on it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home