Undomesticated crafters are us!!

The crafting diary of a happy creative undomesticated knitter, stitcher, cardmaker, embroiderer, wife, mother,aunt, carer.

Friday, December 16, 2005

December 05 WIPs


This is my first WIP entry and one item I am sure you will see in this monthly log is the wedding ring shawl. The cream is a Mens Pattern from Simply Knitting 5 which I am knitting for OH in Patons Aran with wool. I generally knit this at my knitting group so it is not progressing that quickly. The green is another Rowan Plaid design called Spray. Have only just started it and it knits beautifully. I shall probably start a few more before I finish these. That is the life of a knitter. Also not shown is a Cleopatras Needle scissor keeper needlepoint kit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home