Undomesticated crafters are us!!

The crafting diary of a happy creative undomesticated knitter, stitcher, cardmaker, embroiderer, wife, mother,aunt, carer.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Christmas Knitting 2005



This year I've gone back to my roots and have made a lot of my christmas presents. Amoingst those I've knitted is Charlotte from Rowan 38 which I knitted in some Sirdar Bigga from my stash. I had to knit it slightly shorter and would use the recommended yarn next time. I also knitted two pairs of wristwarmers in some of the coldspring stash these patterns were from Last Minute Knitted Gifts as was the short neck scarf knitted in Rowan Kidsilk Haze lovely to knit with unless you have to undo it then think mohair !! I also knitted a steppe hat in Jaegar Natural Fleece no pic of that hope they like their prezzies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home