Undomesticated crafters are us!!

The crafting diary of a happy creative undomesticated knitter, stitcher, cardmaker, embroiderer, wife, mother,aunt, carer.

Monday, December 19, 2005

I got THE job

Well I am a very happy bunny at the moment. Last Friday I recieved the fantastic news that I got the job as a Rowan Design consultant. I still can't quite believe it and keep grinning from ear to ear. Am busy starting yet another project so I will have a Rowan garmet to wear when I start in the new year. I am knitting the Cable Edged Jacket from Classic Knits for Real Women. It is being knitted in Jaeger Extra Fine Merino Chunky colur Gravel 019, which is a beige and gray mix. It knits beautifully and gives the perfect texture for a jacket.

On another matter I have decided to unravel the cream sweater I was knitting for my hubby as he is not likely to wear it as he doesn't like the colour . Will probably use the yarn for my nephews jumpers.

Knitting group went well tonight and have started the decrease on the back of my Jacket almost spilt my tea on it but managed to move it before the tea got there. Phew

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home