Undomesticated crafters are us!!

The crafting diary of a happy creative undomesticated knitter, stitcher, cardmaker, embroiderer, wife, mother,aunt, carer.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Wicked

Wow I went to see Wicked at the Appollo Victoria on Tuesday 12th September. It was totally amazing and blew me away. I only went because my daughter dragged me to it. Although if I'm honest I love a good musical and this definitely falls into that catergory. Idina in the lead role was outstanding. She along with the rest of the class held me for the full performance. There was only one performance that led to a difference of opinion Adam Garcia . I thought he was playing his part as a blank person Ok but my daughter and a few others behind us thought he was too directed and choreographed. Each to their own. I still think it was totally amazing and can't wait to see it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home