Undomesticated crafters are us!!

The crafting diary of a happy creative undomesticated knitter, stitcher, cardmaker, embroiderer, wife, mother,aunt, carer.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

March Works In Progress

Well at the moment I have Rambling Rose from Rowan 39 and my Artists Jacket fromClassic Beach. It goes without saying the shawl is on there but I am thinking of ripping it out and using the yarn for something different. I finished my BIL scarf, a scarf for my self in Chic and Big Wool and am on an eyelash yarn scarf for my SIL. Have also made a Rowan Spray slipper sock and a pair of earrings using the flowers from the bracelet in Classic Art. The earring were inspired by a group member who had made the full set and looked amazing. She told us that they take minutes to make and very little yarn. She was right and am now planning to make them as presents for my nieces and more for myself of course. It's a great way to use up all the bits of yarn you always have left over. It really does use up the tiny bits of yarn you have left.
The pattern can use any yarn you want, just make sure you use the relevant needle size for the yarn used.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home